Storage & Travel
Our accessories range can provide solutions for protecting your artworks, storing your art supplies, and travelling with compact art making materials.
Creating on the go
Whether you plan to travel or just want to make your art practice more mobile, these products will help you to take your art making to new places.
• A range of water-brushes in fine, medium and broad tips
• Compact travel brushes where the metal handle reverses to become the carry case.
• Small watercolour sets in a range of colour palettes
• Individual pre-filled half pans of Van Gogh Watercolour
• Empty metal palette with refillable half pan and full pans inserts sold separately to customise your own set.
• A selection of hard cover sketch books in drawing or watercolour paper. Available in spiral, journal spine or pad style.
These field-tested adventure style, pocket palettes have a magnetic tray and high-quality mixing surface. Mix and match different sized stainless steel refillable watercolour pans to create a travel palette that suits your style.
Other travel and storage products include but are not limited to:
• wooden boxes & pencil tins
• paint brush rolls and zipped wallets
• bamboo matts
• pencil cases
• expandable brush holder
• collapsible brush cup
• pastel boxes in a variety of sizes
• plastic palettes with lids
• folios & Krystal seal storage bags
• Field easels and French box easels
Krystal Seal Sleeves
Keep your art, print and photos safe with these archival quality polypropylene sleeves, available in a range of standard sizes. These self-sealing bags also accept mounted and matted artwork for professional delivery of your artwork, a temporary alternative to framing.
Although we do not have an online store, we are happy to help you over the phone.
We can deliver or post your items or put them aside in-store for collection.